Health & Wellness Coach | Spiritual Guide & Counselor
Health & Wellness Mentor | Yoga Instructor
Welcome to InterFace! We’re glad you found us!
We help you get clarity about what’s holding you back from the life you want. Take the first step in creating a life of ultimate wellness, one filled with purpose and passion.
We can help you if you relate to any of the following…
- I just can’t seem to find a good work-life balance.
- I feel like I’m just skimming the surface of life.
- I really want to bring more passion, pleasure, and play into my life.
- I feel emotionally disconnected from my partner and don’t know why.
- I want to create a relationship with something greater than myself, but find religion a turn-off.
- I crave a new dimension in my sex life, it feels like something important is missing.
- I feel awkward in bed and want my sex life to be one that’s pleasurable and connecting.
- I’m not sure traditional intimate relationships are for me anymore. I want to explore other possibilities, but don’t know where to start.
The essence of InterFace is creating and providing a safe place for you to explore and deepen your relationship with yourself, others, nature, and the Transcendent so that we may all find true meaning, connection, and inner peace.
A note from Scott and Lisa, the faces behind InterFace …
We’re spiritual partners, embracing all of life as our spiritual practice. InterFace does not represent any one particular faith tradition or spiritual path. We support all faiths, cultures, and lifestyles. We are an ally who is open and affirming of the LGBTQ+ community. In everything we do, what unites and motivates us is Love.
From our own experience, we know life is challenging and that relationships are both sanctuary and crucible. We would be honored to walk with you on your journey of personal growth and self-discovery. We’re devoted to helping guide people in awakening to their true potential.
To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable. –C.S. Lewis
Upcoming Courses & Workshops