Sexuality Coaching & Education
Sex, sexual health, and sexual satisfaction is an area that sadly is all too often avoided both in one’s relationship to themselves as well as in their relationship with others. There are many factors that contribute to this and one thing is clear, failing to address this important aspect of who one is diminishes their ability to experience whole health and wellness. Further, it impacts all of their relationships and not just physically. It also impacts their mental, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing.
We can help you if you relate to any of the following…
- You have low or no sexual desire.
- You struggle or are unable to reach orgasm.
- You have sexual inhibition.
- You have an aversion to touch.
- You are having ejaculation or erectile difficulties.
- You feel out of control with your sexual behavior.
- You’re confused about who or what you’re attracted to.
- You’re experiencing little or no sex in your relationship.
- You are having conflicts about desire/uneven desire.
- You have conflicting values about monogamy/affairs.
- You desire to learn skills to experience greater pleasure and connection.
- You want to experience greater confidence in your sex life, and explore new dimensions.
- You are curious and want to learn more about things like ethical non-monogamy.
- You want to explore sacred sexuality (e.g. Tantra) and develop an erotic pulse, but don’t know where to begin.
Sexual expression and sexual intimacy are essential aspects of what it means to be human. As a sex coach, you, your sex life, and what is important to you is the focus of our time together. I am committed to helping you discover what is important to you sexually, both in your relationship with yourself and others. I am a sex positive coach who affirms that sexuality can be a deeply pleasurable and connecting experience with a full array of benefits. This is what I want for you.
We’ll support you in discovering what it means to have a satisfying sex life that is sex positive and embodies deep beauty and intimacy.
Sexual health is a state of physical, emotional, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality; it is not merely the absence of disease, dysfunction or infirmity. Sexual health requires a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships, as well as the possibility of having pleasurable and safe sexual experiences, free of coercion, discrimination and violence. For sexual health to be attained and maintained, the sexual rights of all persons must be respected, protected and fulfilled.
— World Health Organization